|Stephanie, Richard, Andrew, Dr. Gray, Garry Way, Rachael Suggs, Jullia Way, and Joe suggs|
Tonight I had the honor of preaching at the Crossroads Baptist Church pastored by Pastor Garry Way. Dr. Jack Hyles and I preached here in the old building years ago and when Pastor Way’s name would come up as we preached together around the country Dr. Hyles would always say, “Brother Way and his family are the ideal pastor and family!” I believe that to this day! They love the Lord and are soul winners!
I preached tonight on “WHY YOU SHOULD BE A PERSONAL SOULWINNER?” I went to John chapter 4 where Jesus said to His disciples, not the young convert the woman at the well, “I sent you to reap.” Sometimes some say, “I sow the seed” while another says, “I water the seed” and yet others say, “We leave the reaping up to others.” Wait a minute we are to do all three! We are to all sow, water, and reap. Jesus rebuked his disciples when he said, “I sent you to reap.” The one who brought souls to the Saviour was the woman at the well who just got saved! He never put that pressure on her because she did what all young converts do they tell everybody around them that they need to get saved! However, these disciples knew better and yet were not doing it! The same town that the woman at the well went to bring back those men to the Saviour is the same town the disciples went into and the only thing they brought back was a big mac, fries, and a diet coke. No wonder the Saviour rebuked them! They knew better! WHY SHOULD YOU BE A PERSONAL SOUL WINNER?
- BECAUSE JESUS ACTUALLY SAVES SINNERS (Luke 19:10)
- BECAUSE JESUS USES SAVED SINNERS TO SAVE SINNERS (Mark 16:14-15)
- BECAUSE JESUS KEEP SAVED SINNERS SAVED (Jude 24)
- BECAUSE JESUS HAS SOMEONE WAITING FOR YOU (Ephesians 2:10)
- BECAUSE JESUS PROMISES TO ANSWER YOUR PRAYERS (John 15:16)
- BECAUSE JESUS PROMISES PERPETUITY TO YOUR LOCAL CHURCH (Matthew 16:18)
- BECAUSE JESUS PROMISES PROTECTION TO THE SOUL WINNER (Mark 16:15-18)
- BECAUSE JESUS PROMISES IT WILL CAUSE THE RAPTURE (Romans 11:25)